Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding form data programatically

Adding form data programatically 2 years 3 months ago #41847

I would like to be able to add a form completely through PHP from a script that will run periodically. I think I understand the database structure - I would need to add a new row into the submissions table and then use that SubmissionId to add the necessary rows to the submission_values table. But it would be cleaner if there was an RSForm method to call to do this - is that possible and if so is it explained anywhere? If I need to just add the rows directly to the database tables as described above, does anyone know the purpose/significance of the SubmissionHash field in the submissions table? If it is needed, how would I generate that from my php script?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adding form data programatically 2 years 3 months ago #41867

• vb2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Founder of Monbilansportsante.fr
I also meet this message by trying to create a new line in the table. And this happens just after having upgraded my RSForm version

Adding form data programatically 10 months 2 weeks ago #42837

Anybody figure this out?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!