Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submissions views Backend

Submissions views Backend 2 years 4 months ago #41740

• joseph7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

We had plenty of submissions made in the backend of my website to review (around 60,000) and to go quicker, went to see 100 submissions to see all submissions. When I set it as see all submissions, got an error :

This page isn’t working [my website] is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

https://[mywebsite]/administrator/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=submissions

And now the backend page with submissions is not accessible. Think there were too many submissions to show at once for our hosting server. But now cannot go back to 100 and cannot review submissions anymore, getting the HTTP ERROR 500 each time.

Can you let me know how I can get from view ALL submissions back to view 100 submissions ? Tried editing the link to limit to a 100 but couldn't find anything that worked, wasn't able to find anything else in configuration or other back end aspects either.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Submissions views Backend 1 week 5 days ago #43422

• Worker73
  • Fresh Boarder
Same here... :-(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!