Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: reCAPTCHA Enterprise

reCAPTCHA Enterprise 2 years 5 months ago #41661

Hello,

We are currently using the reCAPTCHA V2 plugin with our RSForm! Pro extension in Joomla.

We are wanting to upgrade to reCAPTCHA Enterprise however, I am not finding the particular plugin for Enterprise under Plugins & Modules on your site. I only see reCAPTCHA 1.0, reCAPTCHA 2.0, and Captcha.

I am curious if maybe I don't need an additional plugin and just by entering my Site Key and Secret Key into the existing CAPTCHA-reCAPTCHA plugin installed on Joomla it will still take effect and doesn't need to be an RS plugin? Or I suppose RSForm! Pro may not be compatible with reCAPTCHA Enterprise at all?

Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!