Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Confirmation emails and payment status with PayPal

Confirmation emails and payment status with PayPal 2 years 5 months ago #41655

I recently set up a new form in RSForm Pro using the PayPal payment plugin. Before enabling the Paypal plugin, I tested out the form which works appropriately and sends out the admin and user emails correctly. However, when I enable the PayPal plugin and test a live or sandbox order with PayPal, it does not trigger the confirmation emails OR update the payment status in the submission list. If I turn off the "Defer Email" options and resend the emails for that form submission, the emails get sent appropriately. There seems to be an issue with PayPal's IPN communicating with the website. I have tried resending the IPN from PayPal but that does not update the payment status or send out the emails. The domain is a live/public domain so I'm not sure what's the issue is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Confirmation emails and payment status with PayPal 2 years 4 months ago #41674

I have the same problem, my sites have been live for years and suddenly this is an issue.

Confirmation emails and payment status with PayPal 2 years 2 months ago #41856

• qbparis
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm having the same problem with both PayPal and Stripe not sending the emails. The forms have been working fine until recently and nothing has been changed in the email settings.

Confirmation emails and payment status with PayPal 1 year 5 months ago #42353

It's been almost a year and I have updated the core rsForm component and payment plugins. However, the problem persists.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!