Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Nothing happens when I try to auto-generate email

Nothing happens when I try to auto-generate email 2 years 7 months ago #41553

Hello,

I've updated to the latest version of RSForm Pro (3.0.12) and was very excited to see that User and Admin emails could now be auto-generated.

Unfortunately, when I active the feature nothing appears in either email areas. The code remains blank.

Any thoughts?

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nothing happens when I try to auto-generate email 2 years 6 months ago #41568

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Besides ensuring that the feature was enabled and that you're editing the correct form, if the issue does persist, submit a ticket directly so we can investigate this for you. You can also check in case you're using custom scripting to override the emails contents which would explain why its not working.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Nothing happens when I try to auto-generate email 2 years 6 months ago #41574

• jan6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I'm facing the same behaviour.
Using YOOtheme but no custom scripts.
Have only the Dutch language active.

Maybe this is not relevant but you never know :-)

Would love to hear what the cause and solution was when they are found.
Nico

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!