Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: E-Mail Retrun-Path in RS-Config

E-Mail Retrun-Path in RS-Config 2 years 7 months ago #41550

793 / 5000
Übersetzungsergebnisse
Hello RS-Joomla-Team,

Is it possible to implement the "Return-Path" field in the global configuration of the e-mail specifications? My hoster does not allow e-mails to be sent without this information with phpmail, sendmail and not via SMTP. It has to be an e-mail from my domains, but I send e-mails on behalf of our association on which unfortunately no pages can be hosted.

Every time I update Joomla, I have to enter the sender manually in the PHP mailer file.

Unfortunately, I am not able to store a "Return-Path" in the path for Sendmail in your config, because when sending, the Sendmail is not found.

That would be a real relief if that came into your e-mail configuration.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!