Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Custom Field Mapping

Custom Field Mapping 3 years 1 week ago #41185

• howard
  • Fresh Boarder
I used the sample registration form and added some custom fields to both Joomla registration and the RSForm form.

There is no problem using the form to register for the website, but the custom fields are empty. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Custom Field Mapping 2 years 1 month ago #41930

• lebrun.g
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This is not working for years, dunno if they are gonna fix it one day :)

Anyway you can use the classic sql mapping to deal with your needs

Something like :

INSERT INTO `cc_fields_values`
(`field_id`,`item_id`,`value`) VALUES
('8','{global:userid}','{name:value}')
The following user(s) said Thank You: josh97

Custom Field Mapping 1 year 9 months ago #42124

• info5963
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It works great, but maybe only for 4 months.
I have used it only now, but it works without problems

RSForm! non prende i Custom fields di joomla 2 months 2 weeks ago #43250

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the Joomla custom fields, unfortunately, I can't use them in the Rsform article configuration! in custom field mapping, the fact that I see them makes me assign the desired placeholder, but when I send the form, it doesn't exist in the article...
Could anyone help me?
Thank you
Roberta

Custom Field Mapping 2 months 1 week ago #43257

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

For both the Joomla! User Registration plugin and Create Articles plugin, if you want to map information into custom fields please make sure that the "Edit Custom Field Value" permission is allowed for the user group the submitting user belongs to. You can check these permissions from Global Configuration > Permissions > Articles > Permissions and Global Configuration > Permissions > Users > Permissions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!