Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form on one site to PDF/submission on other site?

Form on one site to PDF/submission on other site? 3 years 3 months ago #40900

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Any suggestions on how best to do this? I've got two sites - an existing student site and an existing site used by businesses.

I have one site where students fill out a form. They are able to edit the saved form.

I would like the submissions to be searchable and available on the business site available only to logged-in users. The site can either retrieve the submissions as PDF files or as a table using the directory format.

Any ideas? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!