Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conditional fields

Conditional fields 3 years 3 months ago #40773

• niqui
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I need to set up a quiz with RS Form Pro. Shouldn't be too hard I would think. After every answer (done by radio button) the visitor should see immediately if the answer was correct or not. So I used the 'Free text' and created a condition to show the text depending on the given answer. But it is not working. If I test the same conditions to show another type of field (like a textbox) it works, but NOT the free text (and as the answers are explained in youtube videos, I really need the free text).

Anyone any ideas why this is not working?
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conditional fields 3 years 3 months ago #40786

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

The conditional fields are designed to show / hide Free text fields as well, please submit a support ticket so our staff members can investigate this matter properly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!