Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: hot to set values from the database to placeholder

hot to set values from the database to placeholder 3 years 7 months ago #40594

• rgouyon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello

I have information from a first form wich are submited to an other one.
In my second form I will collect from the #_rsform_submission_values the informations I need.
In my second form I have created hidden fields to receive the informations from my first form.
How can I set the values collected to my hidden fields
For example I will collect an email address
$db = JFactory::getDbo();
    $db->setQuery("SELECT FieldValue FROM #__rsform_submission_values WHERE  submisionid=" . $subid . " AND FieldName='fmail'");
    $email = $db->loadResult();
In my second form I have a hidden field named fmail
I want my placeholder {fmail:value} to be the content of $email
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!