Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm Pro! Directory details rows numbers

RSForm Pro! Directory details rows numbers 4 years 3 weeks ago #40062

Hi,

Is there a way to display a combobox that enable to change the number of rows displayed ? By default a directory can display 10 rows and we have to change page to display others.

I would like to display or choose the number of displayed rows because I have the button to export a csv file and it only export selected rows.

kind regards

Nicolas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSForm Pro! Directory details rows numbers 6 months 7 hours ago #43061

• dorothy8
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I am looking for the same feature - any update on this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!