Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Stripe - Recurring Payments

Stripe - Recurring Payments 4 years 2 weeks ago #40031

• contact13
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I have installed the Stripe plugin, but I'm not sure that I see a way to configure recurring payments. That's the entire point of Stripe for most sellers that use it.

Am I overlooking the option to setup a recurring payment for a product via RSForm Pro?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stripe - Recurring Payments 1 year 7 months ago #42232

• contact13
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Not having recurring payments in this plugin is an absolute oversight of needed functionality.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!