Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Enlish errors in German Registration Form

Enlish errors in German Registration Form 4 years 2 weeks ago #40014

• helmut6
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I translated all the error messages in my Registration-Form to German and linked it with the Joomla-Registration. Problem: If there is an error (e.g. wrong password etc.), the error-message is taken from the lib_joomla.ini-file. That would be fine, if it would take the english file in my english form and the german file in the german, but that is not the case = in my german form I have error messages in two languages. I assume, this is a programming error an therefore ask for help.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Enlish errors in German Registration Form 4 years 2 weeks ago #40021

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

When using the RSForm!Pro Joomla! User Registration plugin you can find these specific automatic validation messages specified in the following file, locate under this path:

\administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.plg_system_rsfpregistration.ini

The ones in question being:

RSFP_REG_REGISTRATION_BIND_FAILED="Failed to bind registration data: %s"
RSFP_REG_REGISTRATION_SAVE_FAILED="Registration failed: %s"
RSFP_REG_ERROR_VALID_AZ09="Please enter a valid username. No space at beginning or end, at least 2 characters and must <strong>not</strong> contain the following characters: < > \ "_QQ_" ' % ; ( ) &"
RSFP_REG_ERROR_USERNAME_INUSE="Username in use"
RSFP_REG_ERROR_VALID_MAIL="Please enter a valid email address."
RSFP_REG_ERROR_EMAIL_INUSE="This email is already registered."
RSFP_REG_EMAIL_DO_NOT_MATCH="E-mail addresses do not match. Please re-type your e-mail address."
RSFP_REG_EMPTY_PASSWORD="Empty passwords are not allowed. Please fill in your desired password."
RSFP_REG_ERROR_PASSWORD_NOT_MATCH="Passwords do not match. Please re-enter password."

You can either create a similar file, whereas en-GB\en-GB from its path would be your language prefix, or use the standard Joomla! language override feature to provide a different translation, for your language, using language constants. Example language constant:

RSFP_REG_ERROR_VALID_MAIL
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info9052

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!