Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Google ReCAPTCHA v3 - NOT WORKING

Google ReCAPTCHA v3 - NOT WORKING 4 years 3 weeks ago #40012

I have had the Google ReCAPTCHA v3 working on my client's site for over a week. Yesterday they contacted me and let me know its not working

1. This is what I got last night plus my client sent to me
Error

(reCAPTCHA V3) The response is missing.

2. This is what I got today on Both FF and CHROME

Please upgrade to a supported browser to get a reCAPTCHA challenge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google ReCAPTCHA v3 - NOT WORKING 4 years 1 week ago #40051

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

If by any chance you are using a compression tool, please have this disabled, clear your Joomla! cache and test this functionality once more. If you're still having troubles afterwards, please submit a support ticket so we can take a closer look at what might cause this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!