Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submissions Module - URL that incorporates search

Submissions Module - URL that incorporates search 4 years 3 months ago #39750

• billing7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have a page that uses RSFormPro's Submissions View with the Search Filter enabled. What I'd like to do is be able to dynamically build a URL that passes a search term to this page. i.e. If I load the page and enter a search term, the submission(s) that match display just fine; however, what I'd like to do is send a URL in the User's e-mail message that will basically load this page and return the submission(s) that match(es) some criteria (not necessarily for this User).

Is there a way to pass the search term to the page - something like www.mydomain.com/rsform-submissions-page...l?search-term="XYZZY" ???

Thanks for any/all replies.

J.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!