Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple Products and conditional fields

Multiple Products and conditional fields 4 years 3 months ago #39739

I have a form I've been using for several years. This year, I added an additional field (image upload). Unfortunately, I only want the two of the three image fields visible if the "How many students ..." field is set to "Group Project - 2 Partners" or "Group Project - 3 Partners".

When I try to create a new conditional field, the "How many students ..." field is not available (doesn't appear in the dropdown) as a condition. "How many students..." is a payment - multiple products field. Many other fields are conditionally hidden or displayed based upon this field, and they work fine, but I can't add any more conditions linked to this field. Help!

The form is here: www.ocsef.org/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=9

Mark
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple Products and conditional fields 4 years 3 months ago #39740

I was able to workaround this problem by editing the rsform conditions and condition_details table, but the problem still exists. Would like to see a fix in future versions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!