Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: ReCaptcha in mod_rsform module not working

ReCaptcha in mod_rsform module not working 4 years 4 months ago #39659

Hi, when I add a form into an article by using the module mod_rsform {­loadposition myposition}. The form will display well, also the ReCaptcha badge is showing up. But when I want to submit the form, I'll get an error 'invalid input'. Please help me.

Gr Stein
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReCaptcha in mod_rsform module not working 4 years 4 months ago #39674

• acymru
  • Fresh Boarder
I see this behavior, too, but only in Safari. Chrome and Firefox behave as expected. Is this your experience? Anyone else?

ReCaptcha in mod_rsform module not working 4 years 4 months ago #39675

I've got an answer from the support on this topic.:

We've replaced the {loadmoduleid ##} syntax loaded in the article with {rsform 1} and installed the RSForm!Pro System Plugin (we've disabled the RSForm!Pro Content plugin as there's no need to keep both enabled), as you can see, this is now properly submitted.

Instal the RSForm!Pro System Plugin did the trick for me. The load module isn't working good for placing in an article.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!