Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal language codes

PayPal language codes 4 years 4 months ago #39654

• denis l.
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have a problem with the PayPal payment plugin. In the configurations, in the "language code" field, I wrote "CA" for Canada. But the thing is that my client is from the province of Quebec and the primary language is French. So a few customers of them complained that the PayPal landing page was in English and could not find an option to change it to French.

So I went to see the PayPal language code list on the official Website (Here) and I've noticed that there is two lines for Canada. One for English and one for French and both have "CA" for the region code... but in the "Local code" column, one has "en_US" and the other one has "fr_CA". Thing is in the RSForm configurations, I can only type two letters in the language code field.

So, what must I do to have the PayPal landing page in French? Must I type "FR" in the field? But if I do that, won't the PayPal be in Euros instead of Canadian dollars?

Please help! I'm confused here... what I need is the PayPal landing page to be in French and in Canadian dollars.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Denis L.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!