Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dropdown field shows as multi-select

Dropdown field shows as multi-select 4 years 4 months ago #39576

• azurelink
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Despite the fact that I have "Multiple" set to No, my dropdown field is displaying everything in the list. I can't select multiple, but everthing is displaying, instead of just the first item. It is a list of US states, entered one item per line in the following format:

|Please select...
AL|ALABAMA
AK|ALASKA

etc.

What could be wrong? Do I need a space before and after the pipe?

Joomla 3.9.12, RSForm Pro 2.2.6
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by azurelink.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dropdown field shows as multi-select 4 years 4 months ago #39577

• azurelink
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Just saw in the docs for this extension that by default the number of selections displayed is not restricted. I added the following into the Additional Attributes field and it changed to only show the first item in the list:

size="1"
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by azurelink.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!