Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Zoho CRM Integration

Zoho CRM Integration 4 years 5 months ago #39551

• jimhill10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
We are using the built in Zoho CRM integration for RsForms. Zoho is deprecating the older versions of this API. UnBounce recently notified us that their built in integration will quit working on December 1, 2019. We could easily post to a web hook but like the built in integration because of the simplicity without Zapier. Does anyone know of the current Zoho CRM plugin used in Rsforms does indeed use the later version of the API? I would hate to see it quit working on 12/1/2019.
Jim Hill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Zoho CRM Integration 4 years 3 months ago #39661

• garry0
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
From what I can tell, it looks like Zoho is only fully deprecating V1. You can still use V2.. which is available with RSForms plug-in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimhill10

Zoho CRM Integration 4 years 2 months ago #39809

• jimhill10
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Version 2.2.1 of the Zoho CRM plugin quit working yesterday, I just opened a ticket on the support side. I saw an error that said I did not have the required API key values for the Zoho API. Created those in accounts.zoho.com/developerconsole and entered all the required values, no errors shown, but no new Zoho CRM leads are created. Others will have this issue for sure. Is anyone using the latest 2.2.1 successfully?
Jim Hill
The following user(s) said Thank You: secrets7

Zoho CRM Integration 3 years 9 months ago #40256

I too am having this issue.. is there a solution?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!