Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Checkbox and text field next to each other

Checkbox and text field next to each other 4 years 6 months ago #39535

• gron001
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys,

Maybe it allready exists, but first I will explain where i'm looking for.

We want to have a simple checkbox, but after checking for example checkbox 1, then you may fill in the textfield behind it.
We need some specific information after checking the box.

Please help me out, hopefully you know the answer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Checkbox and text field next to each other 4 years 4 months ago #39703

• bay.paul
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I too would be interested in something like this. Example, How did you hear about us?
1. Google
2. Yahoo
3. Facebook
4. Twitter
5. Other (if selected a text field appears so the user can type in where they found the business.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!