Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Data import. Prevent storage of the same values

Data import. Prevent storage of the same values 4 years 6 months ago #39516

• info9534
  • Fresh Boarder
I bought RSForm Pro today.

I have a SQL database table with 110000 entries that I want to import into RSForm!Pro. Each row of my table contains a submission.

Your database structure manages the individual fields of a submission record vertically (per field, one row) and also distributes the data across at least two tables (*_rsform_submissions, *_rsform_submission_values) if I have not overseen anything. This makes the import of 110000 data records very complicated.

I have a total of three questions:

Is there an import module with which I can import all the data more easily?

Do I have to consider other database tables besides "*_rsform_submissions" and "*_rsform_submission_values"?

Can RSForm Pro be set to include the same email address only once in a submission?

Thank you in advance!

Many greetings

René
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!