Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Customized viewing of RSFORM! entries

Customized viewing of RSFORM! entries 4 years 6 months ago #39512

• skaraman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,
we are using RSFORM! to get some data from users. We have also created a Submissions-Directory Menu button in order to view all the submitted entries in the frontend and give the users the option to edit their data.
My question has 3 parts:
1. Is it possible to select certain fields to be shown from the directory depending on the user group (e.g. if the user is already registered we want all the info to be shown; if he/she is a simple visitor we want only certain fields to be shown)?
2. Some submission entries aren't available for selection at the directory page e.g. We ask the users to upload an image file in order to use it as a logo/avatar for their submission. This field is not shown on the directory selection page, thus cannot be shown in the frontend. Already solved this with some extra code in the "Details Layout" section.
3. Can the search bar be customized? I mean can we include some selection fields based on the corresponding available selections from the form we are using?
Thanks!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by skaraman. Reason: one of my questions have been solved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!