Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: hide a value after a number of submissions

hide a value after a number of submissions 4 years 6 months ago #39439

• xxkiefxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have a form that includes a dropdown with some event locations and a radio group to select a time.
These times are limited to only 15 participants.

Is there a way to hide or disable the possibility to select a specific time from the radio group when the submissions from a specific place and time is more than 15.

trying to be more clear this is an example:

in the form there is a dropdown list with:
- place A
- place B
- place C

and a radio group with:
- time 1
- time 2
- time 3

What I need is, for example, that if the submissions with the selection of "place A" at "time1" are more than 15, "time 1" should be disabled or hidden from the possible choice when "place A" is selected

Hope someone could help me

thank
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hide a value after a number of submissions 4 years 4 months ago #39611

• xxkiefxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
nobody has a solutions? is it not possible to accomplish this with RSFORM?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!