Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Please complete all required fields!

Please complete all required fields! 4 years 7 months ago #39421

• ttnae
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I have a simple maintenance record form that I created. It has a date picker a few drop down and other items. None of the items are required yet I keep getting "Please complete all required fields!".
I have cleared the Conditional Settings, un-required everything and even toggled the calendar on and off.
What am I missing? Can I get RSFORMS to display the item causing the issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please complete all required fields! 4 years 6 months ago #39444

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You should inspect your form's integration related tabs. While editing a form in the backend area > Form Properties > check the tabs from the left panel (usually ones at the end).

It's possible you have one of your fields (even unpublished fields) wrongfully or unintentionally mapped within one of these tabs (which will eventually invalidates the form if not mapped correctly upon submit).
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Please complete all required fields! 4 years 6 months ago #39474

I've had this same problem for years. It seems to happen randomly. I can't easily replicate this problem so I can't really troubleshoot it, but with my 100s of forms I get this complaint from my users fairly often.

I have my Akismet Integration off and I'm not mapping anything else to my knowledge.

Help?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!