Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Admin email when submission is deleted

Admin email when submission is deleted 4 years 8 months ago #39389

• soft.reg
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there -

We are using the Directory feature in RSForms to allow users to add a limited number of submissions. Once they have reached the maximum number of submissions allowed, they need to remove an existing submission before they can add any more.

We have set up the Directory to allow users to delete their submissions, but is it possible to notify admin by email when a user deletes a submission ?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Admin email when submission is deleted 4 years 8 months ago #39395

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

A Deletion Email is available, though note that this is setup from the form itself in the backend area > Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage Forms > your form > Properties > Deletion Email. This particular email is designed to trigger when a submission is deleted from the frontend, regardless if done through the Submissions Directory menu item or using the {global:deletion} placeholder.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Admin email when submission is deleted 4 years 8 months ago #39414

• soft.reg
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply.

I have logged in to the form properties but I can't see any option for 'Deletion Email'.

I only see 'User emails', 'Admin emails' and 'Additional emails.' Am I missing something? Does it require an additional plugin?

Please advise

Thanks

Admin email when submission is deleted 4 years 7 months ago #39448

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

This doesn't use any additional plugin. You're most likely using an out of date RSForm!Pro version and you can find updating instructions here.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Admin email when submission is deleted 4 years 1 week ago #40064

• mafibill
  • Fresh Boarder
I found this feature does not send any email. Is there any additional configuration for this to work?

Admin email when submission is deleted 4 years 1 week ago #40066

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Check to make sure you have the proper email listed? I usually just copy the entries from the Admin mails sent and it woks fine.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!