Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Review and rating Form -> submission list

Review and rating Form -> submission list 4 years 7 months ago #39377

• steines
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there!
I created a form where people can rate my business en write a review. The rating part is a simple radiobutton with a 1-star option up to 5-star options.

I invite my paying customers by mail, so I add the specific customer data in variables in the url,
like www.mydomain.com/reviewform?name=firstname&lastname=lastname&email=hi@there.com

Then I want to publish the the submissions on a page and use the "RSForm! Pro Module List". That works fine but I want to be able to check the review and rating first before I publish them online. Is there a way to do that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Review and rating Form -> submission list 4 years 3 months ago #39669

• mark48
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
Check this:

How to enable submission confirmation

1. Enable submission confirmation
To be able to use this, the submission confirmation needs to be enabled.
Head to Components > RSform!Pro > Manage forms > edit the form > Properties > Form Info and set the Enable Confirmation by Email option to Yes.

See full article: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...on-confirmation.html

Module - mod_rsform_list (Display submissions in a module position)
Please note that you will have to use your form's specific placeholders or global placeholders to build up the layout.

See full article: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...module-position.html
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by mark48. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!