Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Radio button array, each to separate URL on submit

Radio button array, each to separate URL on submit 4 years 9 months ago #39324

• Nbi
  • Fresh Boarder
I need to create a simple form (but not simple for me, obviously) consisting of a radio button array and a submit button.
Each radio button takes the user to a different URL.

Something like this:

[0] Button 1 (goes to google.com)
[0] Button 2 (goes to yahoo.com)
[0] Button 3 (goes to MSN.com)
[0] Button 4 (goes to cnn.com)
[Submit]

Clearly, I need some PHP to make this happen, but I have no idea what to use in RSforms. I have something similar working on Chronoforms, but it's been ages since I built that and I don't remember how I did it and I no longer have a chronoforms subscription. I would rather transfer the whole thing to RSforms and simplify the website.

For a sample of what I need, please see this: supportourtroops.org/donate/donate-online and look at either the American Allegiance or Patriot Brigade forms. They are currently done in Chronoforms.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Radio button array, each to separate URL on submit 4 years 9 months ago #39326

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You may not even need a scripting approach as you can setup a redirection based on user selection as instructed in this article. You'll also find a PHP example being provided as well at the bottom.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!