Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how to display variables user information

how to display variables user information 4 years 8 months ago #39323

• p30yaran
  • Fresh Boarder
hello, how are you
I see the below link for display default variable user information when form load (default value)
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...n-form-is-shown.html
but
when create new user field in (Joomla admin -> users -> fields ) dont work

I create a new field for user :
Joomla admin -> users -> fields
for example : mobile text field
When the user login into website, the mobile field is entered by the user
When I use the php code in the rsform field default value, mobile user value will not be displayed

//<code>
$user = JFactory::getUser();
return $user->get('mobile');
//</code>

please help me to resolve problem display user value in the form when use new user field
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how to display variables user information 4 years 8 months ago #39325

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You'll need a slightly different PHP approach for the Joomla! custom user fields and you can find some examples in this forum post.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anita.van.dalen

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!