Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Create reports based on submitted or not

Create reports based on submitted or not 4 years 10 months ago #39204

• alan.t.darr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have created a form that 12 people will submit weekly and monthly. I've also created a link to review submissions on the front end. This works great.

Is there a way to create a weekly/monthly report to show who submitted the report and who didn't?

The field to use is "company" to base the report on, and a range time of course. I've looked into some other extensions to pull data from the database but I have no clue how to that yet. Has anyone else done something like this before?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: No one had and answer here so I looked at other options. The Tabulizer extension seems to be the answer. It looks pretty complicated but the developer is working on it for me. extensions.joomla.org/extension/tabulizer/
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by alan.t.darr. Reason: No answer, so I'm submitting another option
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!