Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to use custom validation rule

How to use custom validation rule 4 years 11 months ago #39157

Hello,

I have another question. This time it's about custom validation rules.

I would like to confirm that before filling the form, the visitor contact the person in charge of the event. Our responsible provide him a code and this one have to put it in the form.

I put a text box called "codevalideresponsable" with required and custom validation rule (characters) and nothing else on this component.

In the form properties (php script - pre processing) I write this code :
if($_POST['form']['codevalideresponsable']<>'test'){
$invalid[] = RSFormProHelper::getComponentId('codevalideresponsable');
}

But when I fill the form myself with the code test it doesn't work.

I red also this topic regarding custom validation rules but I don't know how to call the method.

Can someone help me please ?

Kind regards,
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by madoshinatsu.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to use custom validation rule 4 years 11 months ago #39158

I find it !!

I put to "No validation" the validation rule of the textbox with the script in the first post and it works.

:woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!