Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mailchimp Plugin Not Working For Me

Mailchimp Plugin Not Working For Me 4 years 11 months ago #39113

Hi there,

I'm just setting up my first form with Mailchimp integration.

I've set up the plugin and put in the API key. I've mapped the fields to the correct form and it's fields but Mailchimp is not getting my form submissions.

The form emails are being sent to both the form filler and the admin. It just seems to be Mailchimp that is not working.

How do I go about troubleshooting this?

Best regards,

Joe
joejoomla.com – From average Joes to webmaster superheroes. This site is all about using Joomla! - the most popular Web site software available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mailchimp Plugin Not Working For Me 4 years 11 months ago #39115

I had a friend help me resolve this.

My issue was that the 'Action' needed to be set to 'subscribe' only. I had it set to 'Let the user decide' but I didn't have an unsubscribe option in my form.

Since the form was for requesting a consultation it didn't need an unsubscribe option.

I will mark this issue resolved now.
joejoomla.com – From average Joes to webmaster superheroes. This site is all about using Joomla! - the most popular Web site software available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!