Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to save form

Unable to save form 5 years 1 month ago #38978

• admin07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm having trouble saving a form; only the cancel button at the top works.
The Save, and Save &Close buttons appear normal, but do not activate when clicked.

I see this has been reported in the past, but I cant find a clear solution?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to save form 5 years 1 month ago #38982

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You will need to make sure that you're using the latest component version. More details regarding how to update the component to a newer version can be found here (a full backup is recommended before, including for your forms and submissions):

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...a-newer-version.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!