Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem with subject from dropdown

Problem with subject from dropdown 5 years 1 month ago #38970

• Myannr
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I had a form with a dropdown where user can select subject and depending on this subject, the message was sent to the good email address.
It was like this :
email1@emal.com|subject 1
email2@emal.com|subject 2
email2@emal.com|subject 3
email2@emal.com|subject 4
email1@emal.com|subject 5

everything worked well.

Since the last update,
if the user select subject 1, the subject displayed in the message was the subject 1 AND the subject 5 because the value in the dropdown is the same. Or if he choose the subject 2, the subject in the message sent will be subject 2 AND subject 3 AND subject 4, so the receiver does not understand what it means.

How can I solve it please ? I cannot modify the emails.

Regards

Myann
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!