Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm Pro heading for the rocks

RSForm Pro heading for the rocks 5 years 2 months ago #38816

• Roberts
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Having been a very happy RSForm Pro user since it was first launched I was gutted to find that the best features of RSForm Pro are being shut down by web host provider, Xilo. I moved away from Xilo some years ago but recently returned in the hope that their customer service might have improved. After importing a number of web sites to Xilo I noticed that my forms were not working. I am now getting 403 errors on just about every form.

I understand that Xilo and other host providers must protect their members and services with increased levels of security but what I didn't expect was that this increased security prevents remote calls to the server using RSForm without hacking the .htaccess file to get around the security and even then I am told by Xilo that there is no guarantee that additional security features will allow RSForm to make remote calls to my database.

I hope I'm wrong and that something can be done to keep RSForm from crashing on the rocks. Every one of my sites depends on it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSForm Pro heading for the rocks 5 years 2 months ago #38826

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
That's not a problem or limitation with RSForms Pro. It is a problem with your web host. By your own admission you left them due to their customer service. It doesn't sound like it has improved!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!