Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Create Fields From Grid View

Create Fields From Grid View 5 years 2 months ago #38811

• caldweca
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to add a feature request. I am using the latest version (2.1.0) of RSForm Pro that uses the grid view. It would be very helpful to be able to add fields from the grid view. When building out forms new fields are added to the very bottom and it's difficult to get those fields up into position. I know you *should* create all your fields first then arrange (per documentation) however this is proves difficult when changing existing forms.

I've been using RSForm Pro for years and enjoy the product very much.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!