Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: ACYmailing integration with RS forms + other

ACYmailing integration with RS forms + other 5 years 2 months ago #38802

• ssnobben
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I wonder how RS forms work with ACY mailing that now also have a new version of their mailing/campaing/analytics solution?

I know that Convertforms have a lot of new integrations but I would like to still use RSform Pro that I using now www.tassos.gr/joomla-extensions/convert-forms/freevspro

Anyone have tips whats the best forward if you want to use Joomla solutions like ACY mailing and RSforms as the basic tools?
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ssnobben.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!