Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: disable focus in 1st field that fails validation

disable focus in 1st field that fails validation 5 years 4 months ago #38669

• dror8
  • Fresh Boarder
HI
ths first field in the form is required and have a validation rule.
however when the the validation failes, its display the validation error for a 2 secondes and then disappears
I would like the validation error message to persist

i can see in the change log that since Version 2.0.9, that's the default behavior
How can i solve it,
either disable " First field that fails validation will now be focused automatically."
or to have the error messge persist

please advise
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!