Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: new installation - cannot get forms imported

new installation - cannot get forms imported 5 years 5 months ago #38617

• Mogwai
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am using RSForm Pro since 2008. Now I have to make a complete new Joomla installation because of major problems since update to Joomla 3.8.4. For the moment I only have a local installation because the online version is still running.

Now I tried to create new contact forms but I cannot get along - even after I have read the tutorial. Probably a problem because my mother language is German.

I tried to import the two needed forms from my old installation but this is impossible - I get an error and have to restore the database from a backup done before trying to import #_rsform_forms. Also tried to import all tables from RSForm but again error and no more possibility to get to the backend. Copying the multilanguage "test" form from the new installation for my purpose and make an adaption to my needs also failed - I cannot safe it.

Is there any German tutorial available so that I can start creating 2 new contact form?

Thank you for any help!

Sincerely
Gerda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

new installation - cannot get forms imported 5 years 5 months ago #38618

• Mogwai
  • Fresh Boarder
I found a very old backup from before Joomla 3.8.4 and could finally import my forms. But there is still a little mistake:
Even though in the english form I have written the word "refresh" besides the captcha, in the preview it says the german word "aktualisieren". I can't find the way that it is displayed in english.

Thank you for help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!