Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Filling a hidden field with article title

Filling a hidden field with article title 5 years 6 months ago #38500

• mail14
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all!

I have a form in a module in place, right under a single article: this page

Now I want to grab the article title, and put it in the administrator e-mail.

I followed the instructions on this page and copied the code 'Getting the article's title' to: Manage Forms >> edit your form >> Properties >> PHP Scripts tab >> Script called on form process area

I have a hidden field in my form called: Subject

When I test the form and check the form submissions, the Subject-field does not contain anything.

Also, I don't get anything when using the placeholder {Subject:value}

First I thought this could be related to a caching issue. I turned out caching and emptied the browser cache. Still no result.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Maurice
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!