Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Google Map not working

Google Map not working 5 years 7 months ago #38499

Hi,

I am trying to use the "Google map field" in my form, but when I preview the form the map doesn't show.

I have followed all the instructions I've found in the documentation and in the forums, but the map is still missing.

This what I've done so far:
1) I've got a Maps javascript API key from console.cloud.google.com/google/maps-apis/overview
2) I've checked that the key has no application restrictions (all referrers are allowed) and no API restrictions
3) I've copied the API key in Components > RSForm! Pro >Configuration>Settings > Google API key, and checked that there were no blank leading or ending spaces.

Did I miss anything?

Thank you very much in advance!
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by carlos_alq.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google Map not working 5 years 6 months ago #38501

I installed the "Google Maps Platform API Checker" in Chrome and checked whether there was a problem with the API key, but everything seems fine. This is the message I got:

SUCCESS: Woohoo! This site is correctly using an API key when loading the Maps JavaScript API v3.

So, if the API key is working, why is the map still missing?

Any ideas?

Thnx!

Google Map not working 3 years 9 months ago #40391

• it51
  • Fresh Boarder
Mine shows in a browser on my desktop but the map is blank on my iphone.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!