Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature request: Hide unpublished fields in editor

Feature request: Hide unpublished fields in editor 5 years 6 months ago #38493

• eero
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a feature request for RSForm Pro. While editing the form, there should be an option to hide the non-published form fields. This would make it easier to see which fields are published, and it would be much easier and clear to do editing.

I tend to have forms which have many unpublished fields due to the fact that I test different things and sometimes have more than 20 unpublished fields in long forms. I don't want to delete them, because some of them I might want to turn on again in the future, so I rather keep them there. Also, I prefer to work on one form instead of making multiple duplicates or backup copies and deleting fields from the working version.

So - it would be great if there was an easy on / off switch to toggle between "Show all fields" and "Show only published fields".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!