Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: See variables in HTML LAYOUT

See variables in HTML LAYOUT 5 years 8 months ago #38334

I'm making a form that should work in the following way:

In an article using the plugin Plugin - Content (Display the form in an article)

The idea is the following:

1) I pass some fields with default values:

{rsform 1 fieldName = "fieldValue" targetname = "Luis Perez" radioGroup = "someValue" checkbox = "cat" checkbox = "dog"}

2) These parameters will allow me to modify the form based on these values, for example send to an email that I specify in the article.

This works perfectly. But the problem arises when I try in HTML Layout to visulise the value for example saying "this data will be sent to:" {targetname }.

But in HTML Layout I can only use {fieldname: body} with what the input comes out. Ideally, I could use {fieldname: value} but nothing comes out.

Would there be any way to do it? There is some PHP Script before visualization that allows me this

I had thought something like:

$ formLayout = str_replace ("{# targetname #}", ?????? , $ formLayout);

But how can I get the value of the variable targetname (example)

* {# targetname #} this string I put at any point in HTML Layout.

I hope you can give me a solution. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!