Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Autofill dropdown selection for RSform

Autofill dropdown selection for RSform 5 years 9 months ago #38327

Hello!

I'm new with the RSForm PRO and I would like to know is there a way to achive this.
So basicly on our site we advertise some training and after the user choose the training when they press the button for apply this will redirect theme to the article site where we placed the rsform short code. But we would like to solve that when the user go there from a training that training would be selected as default. I read this www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...can-i-catch-it-.html but when I added it to the url the button redirect only for the form the other text and element on the article won't displayed. We use User Friendly URL So our url shown as: example.com/apply .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!