Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: YOOtheme Pro issues – multiple email recipients

YOOtheme Pro issues – multiple email recipients 5 years 11 months ago #38184

I'm having difficulty implementing a form with multiple email recipients depending on the subject chosen.

I'm using the latest version of YOOtheme Pro (1.11.8) for Joomla! (also the latest version: 3.8.7).

First problem (which I was already able to find a workaround for): When using a dropdown combo with the various email addresses as "values" and a description text for each entry separated by a pipe symbol, YOOtheme Pro seems to take issue with the '@' symbol, since, by default, email addresses are automatically converted into clickable email links, which in return RSForm Pro doesn't seem to be fond of. Thankfully, I found an older forum entry containing the tip to replace/mask the '@' symbol in the email addresses with the corresponding html entity (in this case '@'). So I got this one figured out. But it would still be interesting to know, if there is a way to prevent this from happening in the first place?

Now I also have a second problem, which is that I can't get the string after the pipe symbol to be output (in my case the subject of the inquiry). Normally, it should be something like {SubjectSelect:text}. But instead of the description, each time the corresponding email address (i.e. the string BEFORE the pipe symbol) is output. So, it doesn't make any difference if I use {SubjectSelect:value} or {SubjectSelect:text}. Is there another way to do this that I'm not aware of?

Are these known issues? I wasn't able to find an answer here or in Google, yet.

I'm not sure whether is this more a problem of YOOtheme/UIkit or of RSForm Pro or both? I've never had similar problems on my other sites that don't use YOOtheme Pro... So I'm guessing the latter.

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions on this!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!