Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: change color for checkbox or/and radiobutton

change color for checkbox or/and radiobutton 5 years 11 months ago #38119

• i.herr
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello rsjoomla-team,
i will change the background color for radio and checkbox, because the background-color is too dark and the check-icon is not good to see. I have read the forum topic: www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsform-pro/259...io-button.html#31789

but my setting background-color:#fff; does not work

i have entered the change in the theme.css as well as via rsform Properties/CSS and Javascript
What else can you do?
thanks in advance
Ilona :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

change color for checkbox or/and radiobutton 5 years 11 months ago #38144

• iceferret
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
Depends whether you use bootstrap 2,3,4 or uikit etc you need to find the right declaration using your browsers inspect tool. For example to change the radio background in uikit you need to put something like this in the forms css

<style>
.uk-form input[type="radio"], .uk-form input[type="checkbox"]
{background-color:#650000;}
</style>

Don't forget to clear the cache afterwards too.
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you obviously don't understand the situation!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!