Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Change Password in Submissions Directory

Change Password in Submissions Directory 6 years 1 month ago #38037

Hi All,

I would like users to change their own information which is mapping to joomla users db in the frontend, Thus I have created a Submissions Directory in Menu to edit their information. However, the password cannot be mapped to the joomla db (because of the encryption?). Are there any ways for me to custom? I found that Joomla! Registration Plugin in RSform can syn the password on registration? Can I put the same function or even script to the Submission Directory (edit profile)?

Thanks a lot!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!