Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Free(busy) list from google cal / ical

Free(busy) list from google cal / ical 6 years 1 month ago #38023

I have seen, that rsforms can be integrated with rsevents, which itself provides a integration to iCal/google cal.
Sadly I cannot find any information of the possibility to define free timeslots in google calendar, so rs-forms is using this timeslots only to provide any dates in teh calendar.

Please let me know if I can define either:
- timeslots in google cal, which will be used by rsforms to allow only this times
- or if there is the other way to define free times, which can rsforms use to book appointments.

Of course rsforms shall not provide anymore a timeslot, which has got filled by either a google cal direct entry (outside rsfomrs) and of course by rs-forms entry.

Please suggest or advice how to solve our requirement.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Free(busy) list from google cal / ical 6 years 2 weeks ago #38099

bump
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!