Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Order of Options in "Choose Payment"...

Order of Options in "Choose Payment"... 6 years 1 month ago #38012

Hello. I've set up 3 options in "Choose Payment" - 1 is PayPal, and the other 2 are "offline".

The 3 options display as:
- Pay Now (via PayPal)
- Will Raise $100 Fundraising (No Fee)
- Pay at Walk

I would like them to be:
- Pay Now (via PayPal)
- Pay at Walk
- Will Raise $100 Fundraising (No Fee)

As you can see, the bottom 2 options need to be "swapped".

I tried to remedy this by:
1. Changing the order the items are placed in the grid.
2. Deleting both of the offline payments, and re-creating them in the order they should appear.

Neither of these solutions worked.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I would be able to get these options in the order I would like them in?

Thank you.
Josh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!