Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Ordering Fields Change

Ordering Fields Change 6 years 3 months ago #37807

• kevin.morrison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Why did you change the way in which we order fields and move it? This makes creating forms very cumbersome and makes ZERO sense at all! I like the idea of being able to create rows but it makes zero sense to move the way we order to that view when it worked so well the way it was. Seems like when a developer makes an update to their software they always manage to screw something up and fail to fall back to the old adage that states if something works dont fix it! In this case nothing was fixed or made better, just worse!

Thanks my rant and now I am done...;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!